Barkot Tour Packages
Duration 02 Night / 03 Days Price 0
Barkot Tour Packages
Barkot is one of the important place located in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Barkot is a best hill station in Uttrakhand placed in the higher Himalayan ranges. Barkot is receives the water from holy rivers, like Ganga and Yamuna. Yamunotri dham is 50km from Barkot. Lots of peoples comes for Yamnotri pilgrimage. You can easly see spectacular peaks of Banderpuch and other biger Himalaya ranges from Barkot.
Day 01: Haridwar – Barkot (215 Kms, 8 Hours Approx.)
Pick-up from Haridwar Railway Station, Drive to Barkot via Dehradun & Mussoorie. Enroute visit Kempty Fall and on arrival check-in hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (42 Kms & 5 Kms Trek) Each Side
Early morning drive to Jankichatti (42 kms), start 5 kms trek from Janki chatti to Yamunotri either by walk, doli or by horse at own cost. On arrival at Yamunotri take bath in hot kund then go for temple darshan, after having temple darshan you can also cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice back to home as “prasad”. After this back down to Jankichatti and then proceed to barkot. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Barkot – Rishikesh/Haridwar Drop (220kms/7hr)
Early morning, Drive straight to Rishikesh on arrival visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula & Parmarth Niketan later Drop at Railway Station/Airport.
Tour and Services End……
- Accommodation in Double sharing room
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5 % GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.