Duration 05 Nights / 06 Days Price 0
Established between the two mountains Nar & Narayan, Badrinath Dham is a beautiful spot as well as the most famous Dham of all the Char Dhams. Lakhs of traveler come every year to this holy Badrinath city to seek consecration also to take a Darshan at the important temple of Shri Badrinathji. Badrinath is one of the Char Dhams and it also numbers in the famous Char Dham, this keeping a different spot in the pilgrimage tour of Hindus.
Badrinath Dham is regularly accessible by motorable roads and the Badrinath temple can be reached by walking onward a simple trek. About 3 km from Badrinath is the Mana village, which is one of the last hamlets before the boundary of India ends and that of From here Tibet begins.
Day 01 : Arrival Delhi - Haridwar (225 kms. 7 hrs. drive)
On arrival pick up from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, Transfer to Haridwar. On arrival check-in at the Hotel. Relax for a while, After evening visit to Har Ki Pauri on the banks of the Ganga for the Aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Haridwar-Rudraprayag (165kms. 5 hrs. drive)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and 165 km drive to Rudraprayag. Check-in to the hotel, refresh yourself and set out on a walk to the Sangam of the Alaknanda River & Mandakini River. Religious people take a bath here because it is regarded favorable & washes away sins. Later back to the hotel and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Rudraprayag - Badrinath (160 kms. 5 hrs. drive)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Badrinath, where we go to the temple and get ready to the Darshan & Pooja. This takes some time due to big crowds. After this, Later visit Mana village near to the Tibet Border. Along the way, we visit Ganesh Cave & Vyas Cave where Ved Vyasa by wrote the Mahabharata. Return to Badrinath for the Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (160 Km/ 5 hrs)
Get up early in the morning & you can see the beauty of the grand Neelkanth hill. Later taking a dip at Tapt Kund (hot water kund) take holy Darshan of the Badrinath Temple (devotees can do Pind Dan for ancestors in the Brahma Kapal). After Breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and visit Ved-Vyas Gufa, Bhim pul & Mana Village. Later proceed for Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at the hotel/ resort.
Day 5: Rudraprayag – Risikesh - Haridwar (170 Kms/ 5hr )
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel & drive to Haridwar. En route you can see Ma Dhari Devi Temple, Dev Prayag (Sangam of Alaknanda River & Bhagirathi River) From this place, From here, these two rivers are called the Ganges. Later back proceed towards Rishikesh for sightseeing visit Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Swarga Ashram & Triveni ghat etc. Evening back to Haridwar On arrival check-in to the hotel. In evening go get part in aarti perfumed at Har-ki-Pauri. Later aarti darshan and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Hardwar - Delhi (225 kms/6-7hr)
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel. On arrival at Delhi, proceed to Airport / Railway Station for onward journey Tour End.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.
how to reach Badrinath
Places to Visit In Badrinath