Kedarnath Dham Yatra
Duration 5 Nights / 6 Days Price 0
Kedarnath Dham is one of the holy pilgrimage towns in Uttarakhand India, established on the side of Mandakini river at an elevation of 3584 m above sea level. The ancient name of this area is "Kedar Khand". Kedarnath mandir is a section of Char & Panch Kedar in Devbhumi Uttarakhand & one of the Twelve Jyotirlingas of Holy Lord Shiva in India.
Kedarnath, is snuggled about 225 km from Rishikesh, is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. The beautiful Kedarnath imposing temple is surrounded by the snow-covered peaks. The temple was built by Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century. Kedarnath in Uttarakhand is one of the most excellent holy pilgrimages, especially for the Hindus. The temple opens its gates for the pilgrimages in the first week of May on the eve of Akshaya Tritiya & closes in the month of October-November.
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
On arrival pick up from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, Transfer to Haridwar, Check-in to the hotel at arrival. In the evening, visit Har Ki Pauri for Ganga Aarti. Overnight at the hotel in Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar - Sitapur/Guptkashi (206 Km / 7 hrs)
Morning drive to Guptkashi, en route visit Tehri Dam and continue the journey via Guptkashi. Check-in to the hotel. Evening visit to Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Ardh Narishwar Temple, overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath (35 Km + 14 Km trek)
Morning breakfast, After Check-out drive to Gaurikund. From where you will begin your 18 km hard trek to Kedarnath. You can rent a doli or pony or a horse at your own cost. Mandakini, one of the important streams of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and moves via Gaurikund. Check-in to the Hotel / Guest Houses. After refreshing , perform Darshan & Pooja at Mandir. Later visit Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Guest Houses.
Day 04: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Srinagar Garhwal (14 Km trek + 105 Km drive)
Early morning, you have to go to the temple. After darshan & pooja, back to the Hotel / Guest House. Later return from Kedarnath to Gaurikund. After a drive to Srinagar Garhwal, Check-in to the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 05: Srinagar Garhwal - Rishikesh - Haridwar (165 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Rishikesh. Rishikesh a religious town and the Yoga city of the world. On arriving Rishikesh visit Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula. Later drive to Haridwar. check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Haridwar - Delhi (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel, drive back to New Delhi. On arrival New Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Accommodation on Quad/ Tipple/ twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner Veg. Only at hotels.
- Welcome beverages on arrivals.
- Newspapers in the vehicle.
- All transportation by AC Cars as per itinerary (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All taxes, parking, permit, toll taxes, fuel charges, road tax, etc include.
- All govt taxes and charges.
- Train Fare / Air Fare.
- All kind of personal expenditures such as liquor, telephone calls, laundry, joy rides, tips, Camera Fees, boating beverages, Cable Car Tickets.
- Any Extra meals.
- Any extra claim due to curfew, accident, road blocks, etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.
how to reach Kedarnath
Places to Visit In Kedarnath