Binsar Tour Packages
Duration 02 Nights / 03 Days Price 0
Binsar Tour Packages
This hill town lies at an altitude of 2480 m above the sea level and thus the views are delightful. If you are searching for a peaceful destination, away from touristy hustle-bustle, plan a visit to the picturesque hill town of Binsar. This beautiful forest destination is perched on the top of Jhandi Dhar hills in Uttrakhand. Binsar is replete with stunning views of the mighty Himalayan ranges and pleasant climate, ideal for leisure walks, sunrise or sunset views, and other interesting activities.
Day 1: Delhi - Binsar
Pick-up from Delhi Railway Station as per your flights time or Airport, drive to Binsar. check in at hotel & relax, evening free for individual activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Binsar Local Sightseeing
Have your breakfast at the hotel. visit to Binsar Local Sightseens, Binsar is famous for offering breathtaking views of snow capped peaks such as Chaukhamba, Kedarnath, Nandadevi, Trishul, Panchchuli and Nandakot. Binsar is a lovely town that is known for its vast variety of flora and fauna. Placed at an altitude of 2412 m above the sea level, it allures both seclusion seeks as well as adventure enthusiasts. Partake in bird watching, wildlife viewing, nature walk and trekking. Binsar is dotted with a number of attractions that are worth-visiting such as Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary- home to over 200 avifauna species, this wildlife sanctuary of the biggest wildlife reserved in Uttarakhand; Binsar Sanctuary Museum- preserving detailed information of flora and fauna of the region; Bineshwar Temple- also known as Bineshwar Mahadev Temple, Evening free for individual activates. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 03: Binsar - Delhi
After early breakfast, drive back to Delhi. On arrive Delhi, transfer to Railway Station or Airport.
Tour concludes but sweet memories remains
- Accommodation in Double sharing room
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5 % GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.