Chakrata Tour Package
Duration 3 Nights Price 0
Chakrata Tour Package
Chakrata is a small town situated in the Dehradun district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is a cantonment town which was initially a cantonment of the British Army. Located at an elevation of 2,118 meters, this town is at a distance of 98 kilometres from the state capital, Dehradun. It is located between the Yamuna and Tons rivers. The area of Chakrata town belongs to Jaunsari tribe who inhabit the region. Due to this reason, this area is known as Jaunsar- Bawar. It was in 1866 that the British Army cantonment was established in this region. The town surrounded by lush green forest enables the tourists to unwind and relax in the lap of Mother Nature. The pleasant atmosphere of the hill station makes it an ideal destination for calm vacations.
Chakrata is the ideal destination for those who loves nature as the region is wonderfully attached with the natural beauties of hills. It is houses various kinds of birds. The bird watchers are able to also visit the place to make their holiday memorable. Separately from those it is a finest location for adventurer and wild lifers also. It is also very trendy among the tourist for its diversity of Flora and Fauna. A Person gets calmed and can unshackle himself from all the stuff benefits and tension of life to spoil in the attendance of scenery and its spiritual creation that can be most excellent experience at Chakrata.
Uttarakhand, besides being the Land of Gods, is also a land of mystery with many hidden gems that will surprise you. You have to search and you will find perfectly scenic, peaceful destinations that will charm your soul. Chakrata, about 100 km from Dehradun, is one such resort. Located between Yamuna and Tons Rivers, this is a scenic, unspoilt, secluded resort nestling in the mountains and studded with oak trees and rhododendron bushes. Once famous as a cantonment area, today, Chakrata is where people had for when they want to relax far from the hustle and bustle of civilization. Take a 4 days 3 nights trip to the land of utter quiet and return fully refreshed.
A 4 days 3 nights typical itinerary of Chakrata tour package would go like this:
Day-1: Delhi – Chakrata
Arrive in Delhi to be greeted by our tour guide who then escorts you to the waiting coach. The 360 km drive to Chakrata is a night journey.
Day-2: Chakrata Arrival and Excursions
Check into a modest but warmly comfortable hotel and refresh yourself. We then set out to visit the nearby Tiger Falls, a splendid sight that is a feast for sore eyes. Tiger Falls is the highest waterfalls with water cascading down tumultuously over a height of 312 feet and the roar and sprays of water will leave you spellbound. You can walk around and marvel at the beauties of nature. We then return to Chakrata and explore this weekend getaway some more as the sun sets over the mountains and it is time for dinner and sleep.
Day-3: Chakrata Trek & Adventure
Breakfast on North Indian food and set out for some strenuous activity. You have the option of going rock climbing, rappelling or water rappelling. How much you want to do is up to you but the day ends by a campfire.
Day-4: Chakrata – Delhi
Breakfast and board the coach for the return drive to Delhi with lunch at a wayside stop. Admire the changing scenery as mountains give way to plains and reminisce about the lovely time you had in Chakrata. Tour ends as the coach arrives in Delhi and the tour guide offers assistance with onward transportation for the return journey. Chakrata is something you should experience again, even if it is for a couple of days over the weekend. We are always here to offer customized experiences.
- Hotel accommodation
- Car according your tour plan
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner in Deluxe Hotel
- Only Breakfast in budget hotel
- Rail fare, toy Train charges, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, 4.0% GST, Entrance fees to places of visit,
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.