Chaukori Tour Packages
Duration 3 NIghts Price 0
Chaukori Tour Packages
Chaukori is located in the state of Uttarakhand and is situated in the Kumaon Division in the Pithoragarh district of the state. Chaukori is enveloped with a beautiful blanket of snow capped peaks of the great Himalayas and a large number of religious places. Kapileshwar Mahadev, Arjuneshwar Shiva Temple, Mahakali Temple of Gangolihat, Jayanti Temple Dhwaj, Mostamanu and Nagmandir of Berinag are some of the very popular shrines of the city.
Complete Kumaon Itinerary is an itinerary that allows guests to explore popular hills station of himalayan hamlets of Kumaon including remote Himalayan areas of Chaukori, kausani. Enroute guest has option to visit some of the most renowned and remote temples of Kumaon such as Kausani, Berinag and Patal Bhubaneshwar. Patal Bhuvaneshwar, one of the most fascinating places of the Kumaon region, is a limestone cave temple 14 km from Gangolihat in the Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand state in India. It is located in the village Bhubneshwar. Kausani is nature’s own reverse, nestling among thick, dense pine forests atop a narrow ridge and separated from the towering mountains of the Nanda Devi range by low, medium mountains at Kausani.
Day 1 :- Delhi - Almora
Travel by surface from Delhi to Almora on arrival check in at hotel and over night stay hotel.
Day 2 :- Almora - Chaukori
Drive to Chaukori from Almora
Day 3 :- Chaukori - Patal Bhuvaneshwar - Chaukori
Today visit Patal Bhuvaneshwar evening back to Chaukori for over night stay.
Day 4 :- Chaukori - Kausani
After breakfast to Proceed to Kausani in over night stay hotel.
Day 5 :- Kausani - Delhi
Check out the hotel further to Delhi concludes
******* Tour ends with sweet memories take home *******
- Hotel accommodation
- Tempo Traveler according your tour plan
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner
- Rail fare, toy Train charges, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, 3.09% GST, Entrance fees to places of visit,
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.