Janki Chatti Tour Packages
Duration 04 Nights / 05 Days Price 0
Janki Chatti Tour Packages
Janki Chatti is a close sister of Hanuman Chatti and acts as an alternative base for treks to Yamunotri. The hot springs here are the biggest draw of Janki Chatti. Surrounded by huge mountains from all sides and itself situated at an altitude of 2700 meters, Janki Chatti is a unique place of devotion and relaxation. Being here, you can test the adventure seeker in you, rest and relax in the hot springs and admire the beauty of the gigantic mountains all day long.
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar
Arrive New Delhi and we'll drive to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar, check in to your hotel. In the evening, proceed to Har Ki Pauri to enjoy Ganga Aarti on the banks of Ganges. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar - Janki Chatt
Driive to Janki Chatt via Dehradun & Mussoorie. Enroute visit Kempty Fall and others later drive straight to your Hotel for Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Janki Chatt - Yamunotri - Janki Chatt
Drive to Hanuman Chatti, from here you have to take local jeeps for Janki chatti, trek start from here to Yamunotri
(6kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as "Prasad". Here near the temple "Pooja" can be offered to Divya Shila, After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund's warn water and having "Darshan" of pious "Yamunaji", Later back to Janki Chatt. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Janki Chatt - Rishikesh
Morning Breakfast at hotel and Drive to Rishikesh. Check in Hotel. At evening visit Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi
Morning breakfast at hotel, and you are on your last lap of this yamunotri Yatra journey. Drive back to Delhi. On reaching Delhi transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Accommodation in Double sharing room
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5 % GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.