Kanatal Tour Package
Duration 2 Nights 03 Days Price 0
Kanatal Tour Package
Kanatal is a small village located 78 Km ahead of the beautiful city, Dehradun in Uttarakhand. It is named after a lake, Kanatal, which used to be there. The region is surrounded with majestic hills as well as some famous hill stations like Mussoorie, Chamba and many others. This region is not so crowded and offers great peace of mind to the tourists who chose to come here.
This beautiful place is unlike other hill stations as it is well-connected with roads to different major cities including the national capital, Tourists can visit Kanatal anytime throughout the year as the place has a decent climate all year round. Walk through the lush meadows and the famous Kodia jungle, bring your food and plan a picnic under the mild warmth of the Sun or hire ponies to climb on the top of the hill - do anything and fill your heart with joy here.
Day 1: Dehradun – Kanatal
Pick up from Dehradun Bus stand/ Railway station/ Air port and drop at Dhanaulti on arrival check in at hotel and over night stay hotel.
Day 2: Kanatal
After Morning breakfast visit sightseeing tour of Kanatal. You can visit a number of attractions located in and around this beautiful hill town. Head to visit the famous Kodia Jungle, which is the main tourist site situated here. you can also visit the Surkanda Devi Temple, which is surrounded by dense forests. Lying amidst a scenic setting, this shrine is dedicated to Goddess Sati – the female consort of Lord Shiva. Pay homage to the deity and also enjoy the stunning scenery of the surroundings visible from here with ease. As the day ends. back to hotel and over night stay hotel.
Day 3: Kanatal - Dehradun
After morning breakfast Check out from hotel and further transfer to Dehradun Railway station/ Bus stand / Airport.
- Hotel accommodation for two nights room, breakfast basis
- car sight seeing according the tour plan as mentioned in itinerary.
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes etc.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Rail fare, air fare, meal, portage, guides, 3.09% GST, Entrance fees to places of visit,
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.