Kausani Tour Package
Duration 5 Nights / 6 Days Price 0
Kausani Tour Package
Kausani, located 53 km north of Almora district in the state of Uttarakhand, is a perfect holiday retreat for travellers who cherish scenic splendour. Lying at an altitude of 1890 m, this picturesque hill station offers an enchanting view of the Himalayan ranges, including peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli, over a stretch of 350 km. The town is laced by Someshwar Valley on one side while Garur and Baijnath Katyuri Valley borders it from the other. For its exquisite and unspoiled location, the beautiful little town of Kausani is often referred to as the 'Switzerland of India'.
Nanital, Kausani and Corbett; an experience like never before. These places are well-known for their unique handicrafts, scrumptious cuisines, beautiful flora and fauna and rich cultural heritage. Covering the beautiful destinations of Uttarakhand via an exciting Tour package is the best option. A vacation spent with wonders of nature will be etched in your mind for a long time.
Day 1: Delhi - Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. On arrival check in Hotel and relax. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel. Enjoy the Boat ride at Naini Lake & Ropeway (on your own). Evening enjoy Mall Road. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Nainital - Kausani (120kms/5hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kausani via Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 4: Kausani
Day at Leisure or visit local sightseeing i.e. Baijnath & Bageshwar. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Kausani - Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs)
After breakfast, drive from Kasauni to Corbett National Park. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel and relax. Later drive to Corbett National Park enjoy the WILDLIFE , FLORA AND FAUNA in the Jim Corbett Park. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 6: Corbett - Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
After early breakfast, Visit Corbett National Park. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants drive back to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.