Gangolihat Tour Packages
Duration 02 Nights / 03 Days Price 0
Gangolihat Tour Packages
Gangolihat is a hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand, and is most well known for the Shakti Peeth of Hat Kalika. Located at a height of 1,760 m, the main settlement is found on top of the mountains. There are several sites of touristic and religious interest in and around Gangolihat. The etymology of the name explains it to be a composite of two words; Gang, which means river, and Awali, which means garland (owing to the manner in which the rivers Saryu and Ramganga meet at a foothill in the region, which is also incidentally the site of a prominent Ghat), which added up to Gangawali, and with time, permutated into the name Gangoli. The word Hat has historically been used to denote a place of social gathering for local folk, and hence the name Gangolihat.
Day 1: Kathgodam - Gangolihat
Pick-up from Kathgodam Railway Station, drive to Gangolihat. check in at hotel & relax, evening free for individual activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Gangolihat Local Sightseeing
Have your breakfast at the hotel. Visit to Gangolihat Local Sightseens, Shakti Peeth of Hat Kalika Temple, Patal Bhuvaneshwar Cave Temple, Evening free for individual activates. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 03: Gangolihat - Kathgodam
After early breakfast, drive back to Kathgodam. On arrive Kathgodam, transfer to Railway Station.
Tour concludes but sweet memories remains
- Accommodation in Double sharing room
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5 % GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.