Lansdowne Tour Package
Duration 3 NIghts Price 0
Lansdowne Tour Package
Lansdowne is such one place nestled in the Garhwal Hills, which is a perfect tourist destination. A favourite holiday spot of the British, this area is presently under the protection and care of the Indian Army. There are temples and churches to visit, along with viewing points that have stunning observation platforms. The markets offer tourists a chance to mingle with the locals and admire their simplicity. Ensconced with the world’s highest and most beautiful mountain ranges – the Himalayas, naturally Uttarakhand Hills are endowed with extra ordinary beauty and most of it is unseen the outside world. A clean fresh and invigorating environment makes Lansdowne a preferred destination to relax and unwind and it is a truly experience.
The soothing and salubrious climate of this region attracts a good number of people to visit and spend their holidays here. Nature lovers and newlyweds love this hill station as it is considered a treasure trove of romance and scenic beauty. This hill station is popular since the time of the British Raj. Lord Lansdowne founded this hill station while he was the Viceroy of India (1888 – 1894). Lansdowne was developed by the British as the regimental center of the Garhwal Rifles. This place is home to various buildings and churches which were constructed during the Raj period. This place is also popular with tourists as a starting point for various adventurous activities which include trekking, paddling, boating, bird watching and more.
Day 1 :- Delhi - Lansdowne
Travel by surface from Delhi to Lansdowne on arrival check in at hotel and over night stay hotel
Lansdowne:- Lansdowne originally known as, Kaludanda, after Kalun (Black) and Danda (Hill) in local language, Lansdowne was founded and named after then Viceroy of India, Lord Lansdowne in 1887. Lansdowne was developed by the British for catering for the Recruits Training center of the Garhwal Rifles. Lansdowne was a major place of the activities of freedom fighters from British Garhwal during British period. Nowadays, the famous Garhwal Rifles of the Indian Army has its command office here
Day 2 :- Lansdowne
After breakfast visit in Lansdowne
Lansdowne like,The Garhwal Rifles Regimental War Memorial, Regimental Museum, some famous Churches and Hawaghar, after lunch we will take you to Tip in Top (Tiffin Top), an easy trek. Later enjoy Boating in Bhulla Tal (Lake)
Day 3 :- Lansdowne - Delhi
Check out the hotel further drive to Delhi concludes .
******* Tour ends with sweet memories take home *******
- Hotel accommodation
- Car according your tour plan
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner in Deluxe Hotel
- Only Breakfast in budget hotel
- Rail fare, toy Train charges, air fare, lunches, portage, guides, 4.0% GST, Entrance fees to places of visit,
- Damages/ claims of any kind, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bill etc.
- Any other services note mentioned above.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.