Duration 02 Nights / 03 Days Price 0
Mukteshwar. Standing at an elevation of 2286 meters, Mukteshwar is a tourist charm whose pristine beauty entices visitors from far and wide. It is at a distance of 51 kms from Nainital. This place is associated with a legend of Lord Shiva gifted immortality or "mukti" to a demon that he slew. our offers you Mukteshwar tour packages to have idyllic holiday at this secluded retreat endowed with breathtaking views of Himalayas, Fruit Orchards and dense coniferous forests.
Mukteshwara veteninary research institute with flower blooming all over the place and the views of the snow clad mountains being incomparable.The place has lot of trekking and camping opportunities, The fruit orchard of apple,plum, apricot and peach extend all the way from Ramgarh to Mukteshwar with small children vying for your attention trying to sell fruits picked up from the nearby trees. Apart from the enjoying the natural beauty one can scale the stairs to the top of the hill to visit a century old shiva temple.
Day 01: Delhi – Mukteshwar
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Mukteshwar. 335 Kilometer by road. Check in to Mukteshwar Hotel/ Resort. Rest and relax for the day. Overnight stay at Hotel/ Resort.
Day 02: Mukteshwar Local Sightseeing
Have your breakfast at the hotel. Visit to Mukteshwar Local Sightseens, Satbhunga, Choli ki Jali, and Activity point, Ghorakhal Temple, Tea Garden etc, Overnight stay at the Hotel/ Resort.
Day 03: Mukteshwar – Delhi Dep.
After early breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Tour concludes but sweet memories remains
- Accommodation in Double sharing room
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5 % GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.