Corbett Tour Packages
Duration 2 Night/3 Days Price 0
Corbett Tour Packages
The ever popular wildlife Tourist destination Jim Corbett National Park was established by noted hunter and naturalist Edward James Jim Corbett. Giving shelter to India's major population of Tigers and majestic elephants, Corbett National Park is a most sought after landing place for the wildlife buffs. While Corbett Tour Packages gain popularity through the months of November - June but it's never a bad time for a Corbett Tour. Different species of Deer, Sambar, wild boar, and leopard and of course the Royal Bengal are the star attraction of the park. A single Corbett Tour Package might not ensure a tiger sighting so do not get disappointed at that point of time. Opt for another pocket friendly Corbett Package and keep alive your wildlife enthusiasm in your heart. We offer plethora of options, you need to pick of your own choice from our extensive database and enjoy the most cherished moment of your life.
the Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India. Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, the park extends over a tract of 520 square kilometers. It is a large valley with forested ridges running through it. The Ramganga river winds through its entire length, and dense Sal and deciduous forests cover the park area. The main animals found in the national park include tiger, elephant, chital, sambar, nilgai, gharial, King Cobra, muntjac, wild boar, hedgehog, common musk shrew, flying fox, Indian Pangolin and nearly 600 species of birds.
DAY 01 :Delhi – Jim Corbett (260 km / 5-6 Hrs Drive) :
Morning drive to Jim Corbett. On arrival transfer to Hotel or Resort. Day at leisure for individual activities, Overnight at Hotel or Resort.
DAY 02 :Jim Corbett :
Early in the morning, wake up call. Later go for morning Jungle Safari, our pre booked jeep will be pick you from hotel, a forest guide will join to you at the entry gate, the guide will give you the information and knowledge about the Jim Corbett Park. Drive back to hotel, after breakfast enjoy the bath at swimming pool or Koshi River. Rest of the time local activities or indoor games. Evening enjoy the tea, coffee & snacks, Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03 :Jim Corbett – Delhi :
After breakfast enjoy the adventure trip activities like walking tour, fishing and indoor game. After lunch drive come back to Delhi. Drop at your destination.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.