Gangotri Dham Yatra
Duration 4 Nights / 5 Days Price 0
Gangotri Dham Yatra
Gangotri is one of the original sources of sacred Ganga River (Ganges), The major source of the river is “Gaumukh” which is a glacier situated 19 km away from Gangotri temple. Ganga river is the longest and most holy river in the world. Gangotri is situated at an elevation of 3100 meters above sea level, on the banks of Bhagirathi river. Gangotri is the starting spot of Ganga river where the goddess Ganga worshipped by the Pilgrims or Devotees. In Ancient time the river is called Bhagirathi and attains the name Ganga from Devprayag onwards, In Devprayag, Is the confluence of the river Bhagirathi and the river Alaknanda.
Gangotri of Uttarkashi district has been made a sacred spot for the devotees and is known as Shri Gangotri Dham Where thousands of pilgrims worship of the Goddess Ganga.This 18th-century temple made of white granite structure at the height of 20 ft, And, partly behind the Gangotri temple, a natural submerged Shivling gives special importance, where it is believed that Lord Shiva In their In the long hair, the river Ganga was imprisoned. Gangotri Yatra that can be during the months of May to June & September to October.
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
On arrival pick up from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, Transfer to Haridwar. On arrival check-in at the Hotel. Relax for a while, After evening visit to Har Ki Pauri on the banks of the Ganga for the Aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Haridwar - Uttarkashi (150 kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. On arrival check-in to the hotel, In the evening visit the famous temple of Vishwanath and kuteti Devi temple at Uttarkashi and then back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Uttarkashi
Early morning, Drive to Gangotri and on arrival take a sacred bath in the River holy, Ganga river is basically called as Bhagirathi. Perform Darshan & Pooja after that and relax for sometime in the beautiful surroundings. After Gangotri temple then return back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Uttarkashi - Haridwar (190kms/ 6hr)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Haridwar. Check in Hotel. At evening visit Ganga Aari at Har ki Pauri. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 05: Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi (230kms/7hr)
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel. On arrival at Delhi, proceed to Airport / Railway Station for onward journey Tour End.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.