Ghangaria Tour Packages
Duration 05 Nights / 06 Days Price 0
Ghangaria Tour Packages
Ghangaria is a small village on the way to Hemkund Sahib, a popular pilgrimage site for Sikhs which is about 6 km from here and the Valley of Flowers, a national park known for its variety of flowers about 3 km from here. It is located in the northern Himalayan ranges at an altitude of 3049 meters in Uttarakhand state of India. Ghangaria is situated at the confluence of the rivers Bhyundar Ganga and Pushpawati, which forms Lakshman Ganga, that later meets the river Alaknanda at Govindghat. It is the last human habitation in the Bhyundar valley. This place is usually used by travelers as a base camp to visit Hemkund and Valley of flowers. It is only open from May till September. The rest of the year, the valley is covered under snow.
Day 1 – Haridwar - Govindghat
Our representative will meet you at Haridwar railway station at 6 am in the morning and we will start our scenic drive to Govindghat via Devprayad, Rudraprayag and Joshimath. Enroute wi will be crossing Devprayag, which is a holy city and confluence of the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers, after this the rivers become the holy Ganges. We Arrive at Govindghat by the evening and check into a hotel. overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 - Govind Ghat - Ghangaria
Morning after breakfast. After arrival at Govind Ghat 14 Km Trek for Ghangaria. Overnight at Ghangaria in Camp.
Day 03- Ghangaria - Hemkund Sahib - Ghangaria
Morning after breakfast trek start for Hemkund Sahib. 08 km trek form both way. Later trek down for Ghangaria. Overnight at Ghangaria in Camp.
Day 4- Ghangaria - Valley of flowers - Ghangaria
Trek to Valley of Flowers
Today after an early breakfast we start our trek towards the Valley Of Flowers (3858 m) from Ghangaria. After a 3 Kms trek crossing the bridge and coming to left bank you will reach first small stream which marks the start of Valley of flowers which is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare alpine wildflowers like blue poppy, Cobra Lily, Geranium, Marsh etc.. The valley is 14 Kms long, 2 Kms wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. Trek up to the Joan Margaret Legge and return back at the big rock near the first stream we will have lunch and return to Ghangaria. After absorbing the beauty of the Valley Of Flowers we trek back to Ghangaria. overnight stay at the camp.
Day 5 - Ghangaria - Govind Ghat - Joshimath
Early morning after breakfast, check out from hotel and trek to Govind Ghat. After arrival at Goving ghat Meet your drive and drive for Joshimath. Check in to the hotel at arrival in Joshimath. Overnight stay at Joshimath in hotel.
Day 6 Joshimath - Haridwar
After morning breakfast. Check out hotel. On arrival at Haridwar, proceed to Railway Station for onward journey Tour End.
- Accommodation in Double sharing room
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included.
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5 % GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.