Ranikhet Corbett Tour Package
Duration 3 Nights / 4 Days Price 0
Ranikhet Corbett Tour Package
Ranikhet is one of the most beautiful hill stations in India, which is located in the state of Uttarakhand. Ranikhet literally means “Queen's meadow”. Ranikhet is a beautiful travel destination that attracts a big number of tourists every year. The perfect beauty of the place makes the tour quite enjoyable for the visitors. The charm and blessed beauty of the place make travellers feel spellbound. Ranikhet attracts numbers of tourists for its amazing fold of natural essence and beauty. The chirruping of birds, the varied noises and smell of the regional flora, make this place a captivating destination for the visitors. Natural treks, astonishing views of snow covered peak including Nanda Devi Peak, offer a pleasing experience to the tourists. These specialities make this place a perfect holiday spot, where the tourists can explore different beautiful landscapes.
Jim Corbett National Park is the first national park in the Asian continent. The park has got its name from a hunter turned conservationist Edward James Corbett. He was the one who contributed a lot towards the establishment of the park. Further, this park was set up to save the critically endangered feline species – the Royal Bengal Tiger. It was the very place where Project Tiger was launched in 1973. Presently Corbett is a home to various species of fauna and flora. you to the Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett Museum. The Corbett Museum is the place where the hunts, hunting equipments and many other articles of E. James Corbett are preserved. It was originally the home of Jim Corbett.
Day 01: Delhi – Ranikhet (aprox 352Km/ 8 hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Ranikhet. 352 Kilometer by road. Check in to Ranikhet Hotel / Resort. Rest and relax for the day. Overnight stay at Hotel / Resort.
Day 02: Ranikhet
Morning after breakfast proceeds toward Sightseeing trip to places like Chaubatia, Jhoola Devi, Ram Mandir, Upat & Golf Course. Overnight at Ranikhet Hotel / Resort.
Day 03: Ranikhet – Corbett (approx. 184km/ 5 Hrs)
After breakfast, drive from Ranikhet to Corbett National Park. On arrival check in to your pre booked hotel and relax. Later in afternoon drive to Corbett National Park enjoy the WILDLIFE, FLORA AND FAUNA in the Jim Corbett Park. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 4: Corbett - Delhi (280kms/ 7hrs)
After early breakfast, Visit Corbett National Park, Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants drive back to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.