Badrinath Kedarnath Yatra
Duration 7 Nights / 8 Days Price 0
Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra
The Badrinath Kedarnath Dham Yatra take you to the Himalayan valleys of Uttarakhand where the popular Badrinath Temple & Kedarnath Temple apiece can be toured. And then the pilgrims get their start to Kedarnath Temple start to their Do Dham Yatra. The Kedarnath Temple is basically dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is being at an elevation of 3584 meters above the sea level near the Mandakini River. It’s surely a very popular spot where huge numbers of pilgrims make their visit to receive blessings of the God Shiva and according to a legend, it is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva in Rudraprayag district.
Established between the two mountains Nar & Narayan, Badrinath Dham is a beautiful spot as well as the most famous Dham of all the Char Dhams. Lakhs of traveler come every year to this holy Badrinath city to seek consecration also to take a Darshan at the important temple of Shri Badrinathji. Badrinath is one of the Char Dhams and it also numbers in the famous Char Dham, this keeping a different spot in the pilgrimage tour of Hindus. Badrinath Dham is regularly accessible by motorable roads and the Badrinath temple can be reached by walking onward a simple trek. About 3 km from Badrinath is the Mana village, which is one of the last hamlets before the boundary of India ends and that of From here Tibet begins.
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Km / 6 to 7 hrs)
On arrival pick up from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, Transfer to Haridwar. On arrival check-in at the Hotel. Relax for a while, After evening visit to Har Ki Pauri on the banks of the Ganga for the Aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Haridwar - Guptkashi (205 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
Morning drive to Guptkashi, en route visit Tehri Dam and continue the journey via Guptkashi. Check-in to the hotel. Evening visit to Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Ardh Narishwar Temple, Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 03: Guptkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath (35 Km + 14 Km trek)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Gaurikund. From where you will begin your 14 km trek to Kedarnath. You can hire a doli or a horse at your own cost. Mandakini, one of the main streams of the Ganges originates at Kedarnath and moves via Gaurikund. Treading with you are pilgrims chanting "Jai Bholenath." On arrival check-in to the Hotel / Guest Houses. After freshening up, perform Pooja & Darshan at Kedarnath Ji. In the evening visit Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Guest Houses.
Day 04: Kedarnath - Gaurikund - Guptkashi (35 Km + 14 Km trek)
Early morning, after taking bath, you have to go to the temple for the 'Abhishek’ to Kedarnath Ji. After darshan & pooja, you come out of the temple and back to the Hotel / Guest House. Later you'll start the return trek of 14 km from Kedarnath to Gaurikund. After a drive to Guptkashi, Check-in to the hotel and Overnight stay at the hotel in Guptkashi.
Day 05: Guptkashi - Joshimath - Badrinath (190 Km / 7 to 8 hrs)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Badrinath through Joshimath. On arrival check into the hotel. After some relax & refreshments, you are all set to go to Badrinath Temple for darshan in the evening. But first, you get to go to Tapt Kund (Hot Kund), take bath and then go to the temple. the temple of Shri Badrinath Ji is 15 meters in height, Later back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Badrinath - Rudraprayag/Srinagar (165 Km / 5 to 6 hrs)
Early morning, go for Badrinath temple pooja & darshan. After darshan returns back to the hotel, check-out from the hotel, proceed for Badrinath local sightseeing visit Mana Village, Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, & Mata Murty temple etc. later return to Rudraprayag through Karanprayag. Rudraprayag is a little pilgrim city on the sacred Sangam of river Alaknanda River & Mandakini River. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Rudraprayag – Risikesh - Haridwar (170 Kms/ 5hr )
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel & drive to Haridwar. En route you can see Ma Dhari Devi Temple, Dev Prayag (Sangam of Alaknanda River & Bhagirathi River) From this place, From here, these two rivers are called the Ganges. Later back proceed towards Rishikesh for sightseeing visit Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Swarga Ashram & Triveni ghat etc. Evening back to Haridwar On arrival check-in to the hotel. In evening go get part in aarti perfumed at Har-ki-Pauri. Later aarti darshan and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 08: Hardwar - Delhi (225 kms/6-7hr)
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel. On arrival at Delhi, proceed to Airport / Railway Station for onward journey Tour End.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.