Char Dham Yatra Package from Kolkata
Duration 11 Nights / 12 Days Price 0
Char Dham Yatra from Kolkata. Kolkata is the capital of West Bengal state from India. Tourists, which need to go for the Char Dham yatra can simply transfer to the Haridwar by the Train or by Air. Earth Travel visitor will give you the unforgettable trip. You can feel the knowledge of wondrous valleys, wonderful views. The yatra will start from the Haridwar. Make the good route of Char Dham yatra package from Kolkata, Destination reached Kolkata, Haridwar, Barkot, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Kedarnath, Guptkashi, Badrinath, Srinagar & Rishikesh/Haridwar.
Day 1: Kolkata – Haridwar
You will be transferred to the railway station in Kolkata to move the overnight train to Haridwar. Overnight stay on board.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot (178 Kms, 6 Hours approx)
After check-out from the hotel and then transfer to Barkot by Mussoorie. On arrival check-in Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (36 Kms & 6 Kms Trek)
After a drive to Jankichatti (36 Km), starts 6 Km trek from Janki Chatti to Yamunotri visit each by walk, doli and by the horse at the individual price. On arrival at Yamunotri, get the dip in hot Jamunabai Kund then go for Temple pooja & darshan, next to should Temple darshan you can more cook rice by packing it in a cloth & dipping it in the hot water of the warm kund. Pilgrims get the cooked rice back to the house as "Prasad". Later return down to Jankichatti and then move to Barkot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi (85Kms, 4 Hours Approx)
After check-out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. In way tour Praketswar Mahadev temple. On arrival check-in the hotel, In the evening we will visit the popular temple from Kashi Vishwanath & Kuteti Devi temple at Uttarkashi and then return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Uttarkashi- Gangotri- Uttarkashi (100 Kms)
After a drive to Gangotri (3048 mts), en route we like the beautiful Harsil hamlet, Bhagirathi River & the several majestic views of the Himalayas. Later Gangotri Darshan we back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotels in Uttarkashi
Gangotri Temple: The temple, built by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa in the 18th Century, is located on the right bank of Bhagirathi.
Submerged Shivling: Immersed in the river, this natural stone Shivling is the spot where according to religion Lord Shiva met when he received the Ganga in his matted lock. It is obvious in winter months when the water level lowers.
Kedar Ganga Sangam: About 100 Yards from the Ganga Temple runs the river Kedar Ganga. Beginning from the Kedar Valley, this river meets the Bhagirathi on its left bank.
Day 6: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi via Tehri Dam (195 Kms, 8 Hours Approx)
After check-out from the hotel and then drive to Guptkashi through Tehri Dam. On arrival at Guptkashi check-in the hotel, in evening we will visit the popular temple of Kashi Vishwanath at Guptkashi. Later temple pooja & darshan return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: Guptkashi – Gaurikund- Kedarnath (35 Kms & 14 Kms trek)
After check-out from the hotel and drive to Gaurikund. From here, we will start 14 Km trek to Kedarnath. Either by track, additional doli & by horse at the private price. On arrival at Kedarnath, check-in into the hotel. In the evening visit Shankaracharya Samadhi following the temple & get a share in evening Aarti. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 08: Kedarnath - Guptkashi (14 Kms Down Trek & 35 Kms 3 hrs by Road)
After early morning go to temple pooja & darshan, later darshan back to Hotel. After check-out of the hotel and trek down to Gaurikund. After a drive to Guptkashi. On arrival check-in the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Guptkashi - Badrinath (199 kms / 8 Hours Approx)
After check-out of the hotel and drive to Badrinath through Chopta. On arrival check-in the hotel. Later a small split goes for attractive sightseeing of Mana Village (the last hamlet before the Tibetan border). Visit Ganesh Gufa, Vyas Gufa, Charanpaduka, Bhim pul & the "Mukh" of the Saraswati river. Later that return to the hotel, In the evening go for aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Badrinath – Srinagar (190 kms/8hr)
After early morning get a bath in Taptkund it’s also named Suryakund. Next go to temple darshan, after having temple darshan back to Hotel. Later check-out from hotel and drive to Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar check-in Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11: Srinagar - Rishikesh (100 kms/4hrs)
After check-out from hotel and drive to Rishikesh. On arrival check-in Hotel at Rishikesh, get some relax & then go for local sightseeing of Rishikesh town. Visit Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Raghunath temple & Geeta Bhavan. In evening get a share in aarti at Triveni Ghat. Later aarti darshan return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Rishikesh – Kolkata
After check-out from the hotel and transfer to Railway Station / Airport time to take your Train/Flight for Kolkata.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.