Gangotri Yamunotri Yatra
Duration 6 Nights / 7 Days Price 0
Yamunotri Gangotri Yatra
Gangotri & Yamunotri are the beginning spots of two rivers Ganga & Yamuna severally. Therefore, these two destinations hold a great spot in Hinduism. As per Hindu Mythology, Gangotri is a spot where King Bhagirath produced penance after which Ganga River reached down on the earth. Yamunotri is the spot where pilgrims the Get blessings of the Yamuna, that is the sister of Yama, that God of death.
Gangotri & Yamunotri Dham Yatra In these two holy places, religious visitors get peace. The main destinations included are Haridwar, Barkot, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri & Harsil. You can also visit Dehradun & Mussoorie on the route and enjoy nature's beauty. Trek to Yamunotri will start from Janki Chatti while Gangotri is accessible through driving as well. This journey offers the visitors a great blend of religiosity & natures beauty. The temple of Gangotri, devoted to Goddess Ganga stands on the bank of the river. Yamunotri is located in the western area of the Garhwal Himalayas and is at an altitude of 3,235 meters above sea level. Yamunotri is the source of the river Yamuna. The temple of Yamunotri is situated on the Bandar Poonch mountain.
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (230 kms/7hrs approx)
On arrival pick up from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, Transfer to Haridwar. On arrival check-in at the Hotel. Relax for a while, After evening visit to Har Ki Pauri on the banks of the Ganga for the Aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot (205 Kms/ 6 hrs approx)
Morning, after breakfast check-out from the hotel and then drive to Barkot via Mussoorie. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 6 Kms Trek)
Early morning drive to Jankichatti (42 Km), start 6 Kms trek from Janki Chatti to Yamunotri either by walk, doli or by a horse at personal cost. On arrival at Yamunotri, get a bath in hot Jamunabai Kund then go for Temple pooja and darshan, after having Temple darshan you can also cook rice by packing it in a cloth & dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims get this cooked rice back to home as "Prasad". Later back down to Jankichatti and then drive to Barkot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi (95Kms/ 4 hrs approx)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. en route visit Praketswar Mahadev. On arrival check-in to the hotel, In the evening visit the important temple of Kashi –Vishwanath at Uttarkashi and then back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Uttarkashi- Gangotri- Uttarkashi (100 Kms/ 4 hrs approx)
Early morning drive to Gangotri. At Gangotri take a sacred dip in the river Ganga, It’s also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Then go to Temple pooja and darshan, after temple darshan and drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Uttarkashi - Rishikesh - Haridwar (190kms / 6hrs approx)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Haridwar. Check in Hotel. At evening visit Ganga Aari at Har ki Pauri. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 07: Haridwar - Delhi (230kms/ 7hrs approx)
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel. On arrival at Delhi, proceed to Airport / Railway Station for onward journey Tour End.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.