Mussoorie Holiday Package
Duration 6 Nights / 7 Days Price 0
Mussoorie Holiday Package
Mussoorie is famous for its lush green hills, varied flora and fauna, magnificent view of Shivalik ranges and the Doon valley. The city is located at a distance of 35kms from Dehradun, at an altitude of 2003 meters in the Garhwal hills above the sea level. Apart from sightseeing in Mussoorie, our holiday packages also take you to the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, an institute where officers of the Indian Administrative services are trained. Some of the prime attractions you may visit in Mussoorie are Gun Hill, Municipal Garden, Camel’s back road, Jharipani fall, Bhatta fall, Nagdevta temple and Mussoorie Lake. Mussoorie holiday packages also allow you to indulge in some of the outdoor activities like hiking, trekking and cable car ride.
Our Corbett with Nainital and Mussoorie holiday package lets you explore different gems studded in the treasure trove of Kumaon Hills. Away from the hustle-bustle of city, snuggled in lap of nature, Corbett National Park, Nainital and Mussoorie are some beautiful destinations to explore. With our holiday package you get the opportunity of basking in the splendor of all these splendid spots.
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (230 Kms- 7 Hours)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Haridwar, on arrival check in to your hotel. Evening you will visit ashrams and temples - mansa devi and chamunda devi etc & witness aarti of the holy river ganges. Night stay in haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar - Mussoorie (90 Kms- 3 Hours)
After breakfast check out to hotel and depart to Mussoorie En- route visit Dehradun Sheshtradhara, Rishikesh Ram Jhoola, Laxman Jhoola and proceed to Haridwar. Late afternoon arrive in Mussoorie & check in at your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Mussoorie - Local sightseeing
After breakfast excursion to Dhanaulti which is 33 kms away and to the ancient mountain top shrine of Surkhanda Devi, climbing upto 9700 feet / 2940 meters. Deodar and Pine Trees, beautiful valleys, snow capped mountains. Also visit the famous Kemtey fall, evening enjoy at mall road, back to the hotel. Overnight at Mussoorie.
Day 04: Mussoorie - Corbett (300 Kms- 9 Hours)
After breakfast check out from hotel then drive to Corbett National Park. The park was named after Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter - naturalist turned author and photographer who spent most years of his life in this area and helped set up this park. Check-in to your hotel/resort. Evening free for sightseeing covering Garjia temple and Corbett fall. Overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 05: Corbett - Nainital (90 Kms- 2.5 Hours)
After breakfast depart for Nainital by road. On arrival, check in to the hotel. After refreshing yourself at the hotel in Nainital, go on a sightseeing tour, beginning with boating on the famous Naini Lake (at your own cost) and visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple. After that, visit famous tourist spots like Naina Peak, SnowView and Lands End etc. In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Nainital - Local sightseeing
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchiatal. Drive back to Hotel, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Nainital - Delhi (320 Kms- 9 Hours)
Morning drive to Delhi (320 kms / 9 hrs. ). Arrive Delhi in time Board Flight / Train for onward journey.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.
how to reach Mussoorie
Places to Visit In Mussoorie
- Benog Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bhadraj Temple
- Bhatta Falls
- Camel Back Road
- Christ Church
- Clouds End
- Company Garden
- George Everests House
- Gun Hill
- Jharipani Falls
- Jwala Devi Temple
- K Dev Bhoomi Wax Museum
- Kellogg Memorial Church
- Kempty Falls
- Lal Tibba
- Mussoorie Lake
- Nag Tibba
- Soham Heritage and Art Centre
- St Pauls Church
- The Mall
- Tibetan Buddhist Temple