Char Dham Yatra Package from Bangalore
Duration 11 Nights / 12 Days Price 0
Established in the natural bliss of Uttarakhand, Chardham is a preferred pilgrimage center for Hindu believers. It means 4 holy places. Nestled among the Himalayan & Garhwal areas are the 4 most holy destinations of Hindu pilgrims -Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath, which are collectively known as the Char Dham. The sacred river Ganges flow through the 4 Dhams going each dham even more sacred. Endowed with alluring scenic charms, and several magnificent temples, each dham is a beautiful gift to the eyes. The Char Dham Yatra matches the clockwise rotation. It must be spread from left to right – starting with Yamunotri, then Gangotri, Kedarnath & finally ending the trip at Badrinath.
Day 1: Bangalore - Delhi – Haridwar (210 Kms, 6 Hours approx) -
Arrive morning in Delhi by Flight/Train, meet our driver and then drive to Haridwar, on arrival at Haridwar check-in hotel. In the evening, we will take you Har-Ki-Pauri for Aarti darshan, after Aarti Darshan back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot (205 Kms, 6 Hours approx) -
Morning, after breakfast check-out from the hotel and then drive to Barkot via Mussoorie. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 6 Kms Trek) -
Early morning drive to Jankichatti (42 Km), start 6 Kms trek from Janki Chatti to Yamunotri either by walk, doli or by a horse at personal cost. On arrival at Yamunotri, get a bath in hot Jamunabai Kund then go for Temple pooja and darshan, after having Temple darshan you can also cook rice by packing it in a cloth & dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims get this cooked rice back to home as "Prasad". Later back down to Jankichatti and then drive to Barkot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi (95Kms, 4 Hours Approx) -
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. en route visit Praketswar Mahadev. On arrival check-in to the hotel, In the evening visit the important temple of Kashi –Vishwanath at Uttarkashi and then back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Uttarkashi- Gangotri- Uttarkashi (100 Kms) -
Early morning drive to Gangotri. At Gangotri take a sacred dip in the river Ganga, It’s also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Then go to Temple pooja and darshan, after temple darshan and drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi via Tehri Dam (223 Kms, 9 - 10 Hours Approx) -
Morning breakfast, check-out from the hotel and then drive to Guptkashi via Tehri Dam. On arrival at Guptkashi check-in the hotel, in evening visit the popular temple of Kashi –Vishwanath at Guptkashi. After temple pooja and darshan return to the hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 7: Guptkashi – GouriKund- Kedarnath (35 Kms & 14 Kms trek) -
Early morning, check-out from the hotel and drive to Gaurikund. From hither, we will start 14 Km trek to Kedarnath. Either by walk, by doli or by a horse at personal cost. On arrival at Kedarnath, check-in into the hotel. In the evening visit Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the temple and get a part in evening Aarti. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 08: Kedarnath - Guptkashi (14 Kms Down Trek & 35 Kms 3 hrs by Road) -
Early morning, go for temple pooja and darshan, after darshan return to Hotel. After breakfast check-out from the hotel and trek down to Gaurikund. Later drive to Guptkashi. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Guptkashi - Badrinath (190 kms / 9 Hours Approx) -
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Badrinath via Chopta. On arrival check-in to the hotel. After a short break goes for attractive sightseeing of Mana Village (the last village before the Tibetan border). Visit Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Charanpaduka, Bhim pul & the "Mukh" of the Saraswati river. After that back to the hotel, In the evening go for aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Badrinath – Srinagar (190 kms/8hr) -
Early morning, get a bath in Taptkund it’s also called Suryakund. Then go for temple pooja and darshan, after having temple darshan return to Hotel. After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive to Srinagar Garhwal. On arrival at Srinagar check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11: Srinagar - Rishikesh (100 kms/4hrs) -
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Rishikesh. On arrival check-in to Hotel at Rishikesh, take some relax & then go for local sightseeing of Rishikesh town. Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Raghunath temple & Geeta Bhavan. In evening take part in aarti perfumed at Triveni Ghat. After aarti darshan return to the hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12: Rishikesh – Delhi (230 Kms, 7 Hours Approx) -
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, transfer to airport/railway station to take the flight/train for onward Journey to Bangalore.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.