Char Dham Yatra Package from Bhubaneswar
Duration 11 Nights / 12 Days Price 0
The Holy Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand is for the devoted pilgrims endeavoring the blessings of the divine. We have 11 nights and 12 days package to complete your request for sacred Yatra. The pilgrimage journey starts from Delhi/Haridwar and will end in Delhi/Haridwar. Through this period you will visit most famous Hindu temples & holy cities like Haridwar, Barkot, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri, Guptkashi, Kedarnath, Badrinath & Rudraprayag, etc. You can also customize your journey according to your preference.
Day 1: Bhubaneswar- Delhi – Haridwar (230 Kms, 7 Hours approx) - Arrive in Delhi by Flight/Train, and then drive to Haridwar, on arrival at Haridwar check-in to the hotel. In the evening, we will take you Har-Ki-Pauri for Aarti darshan, later Aarti Darshan return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot (190 Kms, 6 Hours approx) -
Morning breakfast, check-out from the hotel and then drive to Barkot through Mussoorie. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 5 Kms Trek) -
Early morning drive to Jankichatti, start 6 Km trek from Janki Chatti to Yamunotri either by walk, by doli or by a horse at personal cost. On arrival at Yamunotri, get a bath in Garam Jamunabai Kund then go for Temple pooja & darshan, later having Temple darshan you can also cook rice by packing it in a cloth & dipping it in the warm water of the Garam kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice back to home as "Prasad". Later the return down to Jankichatti and then drive to Barkot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Barkot – Uttarkashi (95Kms, 4 Hours Approx) -
Morning breakfast, Check out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. En route visit Praketswar Mahadev. On arrival check-in to the hotel, In the evening visit the popular temple of Kashi Vishwanath at Uttarkashi and then return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Uttarkashi- Gangotri- Uttarkashi (100 Kms) each side -
Early morning drive to Gangotri. At Gangotri take a sacred bath in the river Ganga, It’s also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Then go to Temple pooja & darshan, later temple darshan and drive back to Uttarkashi for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (223 Kms, 9 - 10 Hours Approx) -
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and then drive to Guptkashi through Tehri Dam. On arrival at Guptkashi check-in to the hotel, in evening visit the popular temple of Vishwanath & Ardh Narishwar Temple at Guptkashi. Later temple darshan returns to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: Guptkashi – GauriKund- Kedarnath (35 Kms & 14 Kms trek) -
Early morning check-out from the hotel and drive to Gaurikund. From hither, we will start 14 Kms trek to Kedarnath. Either by walk, by doli or by a horse at personal cost. On arrival at Kedarnath, check-in to the hotel/Guest House. In the evening visit, Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the temple & get a part in evening Aarti. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Guest House.
Day 08: Kedarnath - Guptkashi (14 Kms Down Trek & 35 Kms 3 hrs by Road) -
Early morning go for temple darshan, later pooja & darshan then back to Hotel. After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and trek down to Gaurikund. After drive to Guptkashi. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Guptkashi - Badrinath (190 kms / 9 Hours Approx) -
Morning breakfast, Check out from the hotel and drive to Badrinath through Chopta. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Later a journey for famous sightseeing of Mana Village (the last hamlet the Tibetan border). Visit the Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Charanpaduka, Bhim pul & the "Mukh" of the Saraswati river. Later that back to the hotel, In the evening, take go for aarti. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Badrinath – Srinagar Garhwal (190 kms/8hr) -
Early morning take the bath in Tapt Kund it’s also called Surya Kund. Then go for temple pooja & darshan, later temple darshan and return to Hotel. After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Srinagar Garhwal. On arrival at Srinagar check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11: Srinagar Garhwal - Haridwar (135 kms/5hrs) -
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Haridwar. On arrival check-in Hotel at Haridwar, take some rest and then go for sightseeing of Haridwar town. In evening go get part in aarti perfumed at Har-ki-Pauri. Later aarti darshan and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Haridwar– Delhi - Bhubaneswar(230 Kms, 7 Hours Approx) -
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi, transfer to airport/railway station to take the flight/train for the onward travel to Bhubaneswar.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.