Char Dham Yatra Package from Jaipur
Duration 11 Nights / 12 Days Price 0
The Char Dham Yatra time happens in May – June & September-October. Travels should not be carried out in the months of July and August, because in the Garhwal region, there may be many problems due to heavy rainfall to the pilgrims. The threat of landslide and heavy rainfall looms large during these months. The month of September is recognized to be the perfect plan for the trip because, after the rains, the beauty of the region increases with the wonderful scenes and grassy landscapes. The lovely of whole area magic spell upon the pilgrims as they are charmed by the breathtaking scenic viewpoints. The Yatra stops shut during the winter season due to climate.
Day 1: Jaipur – Haridwar
You will be transferred to railway station in Jaipur to board the overnight train to Haridwar. Overnight stay on board.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot (210kms/7-8hr)
After breakfast, drive to Barkot through Mussoorie. En route visit Kempty fall. Upon arrival check-in to the hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel at Barkot.
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 5 Kms Trek)
Morning drive to Jankichatti and then trek 06 km to arrive Yamunotri to visit the temple of Goddess Yamuna. located on the bank of the river. You can get a sacred bath in the nearby kund and you can also cook rice packing it in a cloth & be dipping it in the hot water, the traditional rituals performed by the devotees. Later the return down to Jankichatti. Drive return to Barkot and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Barkot – Uttarkashi (100kms/4hr)
After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. Evening visits the popular Vishwanath Temple and Kuteti Devi Temple in Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (120Kms / 05 hrs)
Early morning drive to Gangotri. En route you can see Harsil that is the most lovely valleys in the world. On arrival in Gangotri take the sacred bath in holy in the river Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Later perform pooja & darshan and relax in the beautiful surrounding. After return to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
Day 06: Uttarkashi - Rudraprayag - Guptakashi (210 kms/7 hrs).
After early breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and we will proceed Guptakashi. On arrival at Guptkashi check-in to the hotel, in evening visit the popular temple of Vishwanath & Ardh Narishwar Temple at Guptkashi. Later temple darshan returns to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 07 : Guptakashi - Kedarnath yatra 2018 (35 kms,/2 hrs)/14 kms trek.
After breakfast, we will proceed to Sonprayag and start trek 14 km to Shri Kedarnath Ji. Kedarnath Temple for Darshan, In the evening visit Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the temple & get a part in evening Aarti. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Guest House.
Day 08: Kedarnath temple darshan - Guptakashi.
Early morning go for temple darshan, later pooja & darshan then back to Hotel. After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and trek down to Gaurikund. After drive to Guptkashi. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Guptakashi - Badrinath (220 kms / 8 hrs).
After early breakfast, Check-Out from the hotel and we proceed towards Badrinath through Chopta one of the most lovely places in the entire journey. Enjoy the beautiful drive through the forest. On arrival check-in to the hotel at Badrinath. In the evening, take go for Aarti in Badrinath Temple. later return to the hotel and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (170 Km/6 Hrs)
Get up early in the morning and you can see the lovely of the dignified Neelkanth peak. After taking bath at Tapt Kund (hot water kund) take sacred Darshan of the Badrinath Temple (devotees can do Pind Dan for ancestors in the Brahma Kapal). After Breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and visit Ved-Vyas Gufa, Bhim pul & Mana Village. Later proceed for Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at the hotel/ resort.
Day 11: Rudraprayag – Risikesh - Haridwar(170 Kms)
Morning breakfast, check-out from the hotel & drive to Haridwar. En route Visit Ma Dhari Devi Temple, Dev Prayag (Confluence of Alaknanda River & Bhagirathi River) From this spot, these two rivers are called the Ganges. Later back proceed towards Rishikesh for sightseeing visit Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Swarga Ashram and Triveni ghat etc. On arrival check-in to the hotel. In evening go get part in aarti perfumed at Har-ki-Pauri. Later aarti darshan and return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12: Haridwar - Jaipur
After Breakfast transfer to Railway Station / Airport time to take your Train/Flight for Jaipur.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.