Char Dham Yatra Package from Vadodara
Duration 11 Nights / 12 Days Price 0
Char Dham Yatra Package from Vadodara :- In accordance with the Hindu religion the 4 various sacred pilgrimages of Uttarakhand namely – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath & Badrinath, collectively identified as the Chardham, are the most holy of all pilgrimages in India & world. For centuries, saints & pilgrims, in their search for the holy, have toured these mystical valleys known in ancient Hindu scriptures as ‘Kedarkhand’ if the scriptures of Hindu Religion are to be accepted, the pilgrimage of the divine cities of these 4 holy places is a life-changing experience. It is considered that offering a trip to these spots will not only wash away one’s sins but also liberates one from the series of re-birth. It is said that Heaven & Earth converge in these divine places. In fact, the gateway for Char Dham yatra starts from Hardwar to Yamunotri, next going to Gangotri followed by Kedarnath & the trip ending at Badrinath.
Day 1: Vadodara – Haridwar
You will be transferred to railway station in Vadodara to board the overnight train to Haridwar. Overnight stay on board.
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot (210kms/7-8hr)
Early morning, after breakfast check-out from the hotel and then drive to Barkot via Mussoorie. On arrival check-in Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel..
Day 3: Barkot – Yamunotri- Barkot (42 Kms & 5 Kms Trek)
Early morning drive to Jankichatti, start 6 Km trek from Janki Chatti to Yamunotri either by walk, by doli or by horse at personal cost. On arrival at Yamunotri, get the bath in hot Jamunabai Kund then go for Temple pooja and darshan, later having Temple darshan you can also cook rice by packing it in a cloth & dipping it in the hot water of the garam kund. Pilgrims get this cooked rice back to home as “Prasad”. After back down to Jankichatti and then drive to Barkot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Barkot – Uttarkashi (100kms/4hr)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. en route visit Praketswar Mahadev. On arrival check-in to the hotel, In the evening visit the popular temple of Kashi Vishwanath at Uttarkashi and then back to the hotel, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (120Kms / 05 hrs)
Early morning drive to Gangotri. At Gangotri get a sacred dip in the river Ganga, It’s also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Then go to Temple pooja and darshan, after temple darshan then drive back to Uttarkashi, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Uttarkashi – Guptakashi (230 kms, 8 Hours approx
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Guptakashi, en-route visit Tehri Dam and continue to drive towards Guptakashi. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Guptkashi – GauriKund- Kedarnath (35 Kms & 14 Kms trek) -
Early morning, check-out from the hotel and drive to Gaurikund. From hither, we will start 14 Km trek to Kedarnath. Either by walk, by doli or by a horse at personal cost. On arrival at Kedarnath, check-in into the hotel. In the evening visit Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the temple and get a part in evening Aarti. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 08: Kedarnath - Guptkashi (14 Kms Down Trek & 35 Kms 3 hrs by Road) -
Early morning, go for temple pooja and darshan, after darshan return to Hotel. After breakfast check-out from the hotel and trek down to Gaurikund. Later drive to Guptkashi. On arrival check-in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Guptkashi – Badrinath (160kms/7hr)
Morning breakfast, and drive to Badrinath. Check-in to the hotel on arrival in Badrinath. Pilgrims later having a bath in the Tapt kund have the Pooja and Darshan of Badri Vishal & Aarti in evening. Brahma Kapal is significant for Pind dan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There is another attractive sightseeing place like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamurti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund & the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Just inside the 3 km of Badrinath Jee. Overnight stay at the hotel in Badrinath.
Place to Visit: Badrinath Temple, Tapt Kund, Mana Village, Vasundhara, Bhim Pul, Vyas Gufa (cave)
Day 10: Badrinath – Rudraprayag (170 Km/6 Hrs)
Morning breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and drive to Rudraprayag via Joshimath. Visit on the way Narsingh Temple in Joshimath and drive back to Rudraprayag through Joshimath. Check-in to the hotel arrival in Rudraprayag. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 11: Rudraprayag – Haridwar(170 Kms)
Morning breakfast, Check out from the hotel and drive to Haridwar. On arrival check-in to the hotel. in evening visit temples of Haridwar, Evening visit Har Ki Pauri for Famous Ganga Aarti.7:00 pm, and back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 12: Haridwar - Vadodara
After Breakfast transfer to Railway Station / Airport time to take your Train/Flight for Vadodara.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner Veg. only at hotels.
- Welcome drinks on arrivals.
- News Papers in the vehicle.
- Surface transportation by AC Cars (AC will switch off in Hills).
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc include.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other items which not specified in “Cost Inclusions “.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.