Haridwar Tour Package
Duration 2 Nights / 3 Days Price 0
Haridwar Tour Package
Haridwar tour package provides opportunity to experience the holy river Ganges, sacred bathing ghats, ancient temples, ashrams, hymns of priest and various holy rituals by Indian pilgrims. Haridwar is truly kaleidoscope to culture of India. Haridwar literally means Gateway to God. Haridwar is one of the most famous holy cities in India. Haridwar is widely visited by Hindus across the world. Hindus from all around the world try to have tour in Haridwar once in lifetime. For Hindu people Haridwar tour means to wash their sins. For some people Haridwar tour is part of their holy rituals. Groups of pilgrims come through out the year for spiritual tour in Haridwar. Normal tour in Haridwar starts and commemorates with enchanting sounds of temple bells and hymns of priests.
Har Ki Pauri is the major attraction during Haridwar holidays. In the evening a people perfume worship to goddess Ganga with earthen lamps, flowers and incense sticks at Har Ki Pauri. Jain Temple, Gurukul Kangri University, Neel Dhara Pakshi Vihar, Bilkeshwar Mahadev, Bharat Mata Mandir, Kankhal, Bhimgoda Tank, Parad Shivling, Anandamayi Maa Ashram and Patanjali Yogpeeth. Ghats in Haridwar Hari ki Pauri Ghat. visit to famous and interesting places of Haridwar. Places of sightseeing can be included as per interest of people. Standard sightseeing tour starts in morning with visit to Mansa Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Shantikunj Ashram and Daksha Mahadev Temple, later local market visit by walk at Bara Bazar. Evening we will visit Har Ki Pauri for famous Ganga Aarti.
Day 01: Delhi to Haridwar (190 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Haridwar. Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the Ganges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat 'Har ki Pauri' (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the river's power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar
Morning after breakfast check out your hotel visit Local temple, Ashrams, Ghats, go for shopping and also enjoy the evening aarti on the ghats of Ganga. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Haridwar to Delhi (190km/ 6 hrs)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and then drive back to Delhi. On Arrival to Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.
how to reach Haridwar
Places to Visit In Haridwar
- Bharat Mata Temple
- Bhimgoda Kund
- Bholagiri Ashram
- Bhuma Niketan Temple
- Bilkeshwar Mahadev Temple
- Birla Ghat
- Chandi Devi Temple
- Daksha Mahadev Temple
- Doodhadhari Barfani Temple
- Gau Ghat
- Gaurishankar Mahadev Temple
- Har Ki Pauri
- Jai Ram Ashram
- Kushavarta Ghat
- Ma Anandamayi Ashram
- Mansa Devi Temple
- Maya Devi Temple
- Neel Dhara Pakshi Vihar
- Parad Shivling
- Patanjali Yogpeeth
- Pawan Dham Temple
- Prem Nagar Ashram
- Saptrishi Ashram
- Sati Kund
- Shri Santosh Puri Ashram
- Sureshwari Devi Temple
- Swami Vivekanand Park
- Vaishno Devi Temple
- Vishnu Ghat