Haridwar Rishikesh Tour
Duration 2 Nights / 3 Days Price 0
Haridwar Rishikesh Tour includes the famous tourist spots are asharms, temples, Har ki Paudi ghat, markets, himalayas view, Ganga aarti,Rafting, camping, wildlife tour and much more attraction. Haridwar city positioned in the foothills of the Shivalik, represents the point where the Ganga reaches the plains. It is famous for being blessed by trinity of Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma. The name Haridwar (Hardwar) has been derived from two words, 'Har' means Shiva, 'Hari' means Vishnu, and Dwar means gate. Haridwar is thus the gateway to the two holy shrines of Shiva and Vishnu in Badrinath and Kedarnath, respectively. Places to See in Haridwar are Har-ki-Pauri ghat is one of the most sacred Ghats in India as Maha arti is performed on this ghat every evening. Haridwar is famous for its Ganges ceremony (Ganga Aarti) that is celebrated at 7 pm each night. Other places to see include Mayapuri and Kankhal, which are near Haridwar. Mansa Devi is a temple located on top of a hill called the Bilwa Parvat. One can reached the temple, by the rope way or one can take the normal trekking route to the top.
Rishikesh is virtually a town of saints, sages and scholars. Rishikesh is a rare religious center located on the right bank of river Ganga. There are a number of Ashrams where religious discourses are held. The place is also a renowned center for yoga teachings. Rishikesh is also an attraction for foreign pilgrims who want to know about Hinduism and who want to spend some time close to the Lord. 43-kms from Dehradun & 24-kms from Haridwar, Rishikesh is situated amidst a calm environment, impressive water front, dense forest and hills. Apart from being known as the land of Gods, Rishikesh is also the Mecca for peace seeker through Yoga and meditation
Day 01: Delhi to Haridwar (220 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs)
Morning drive to Haridwar. Haridwar is measured very holy, as this is the point from where the Ganges emerges from the Himalayas to begin its slow progress across the plains. The main ghat 'Har ki Pauri' (the footsteps of God) is suppose to be the precise spot where the Ganges leaves the mountains and enters the plains. Thus the river's power to wash away sins at this spot is superlative and endorsed by a footprint of Vishnu left on a stone here. Overnight at Haridwar.
Day 02: Haridwar to Rishikesh (30 Kms/ 5-6Hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out your hotel visit Local temple, Ashrams, Ghats and afternoon transfer to Rishikesh. Check in your hotel in Rishikesh. half day city tour with evening Ganges Ceremony at Parmarth Niketan. Overnight at Rishikesh.
Proceed for an excursion trip of Rishikesh, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus located in the foothills of the Himalaya in northern India. Legend states that Lord Rama did penance here for killing Ravana, the demon king of Lanka. It is also known as the gateway to the Himalayas, Rishikesh is the starting point for traveling to the sites that form the Char Dham pilgrimage - Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri, in Rishikesh visit the magnificent ashrams and famous Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula.
Day 03: Rishikesh to Delhi(250km/ 6-7hrs )
Morning after breakfast drive back to Delhi.end your trip.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.
how to reach Rishikesh
Places to Visit In Rishikesh
- Anand Prakash Ashram
- Andhra Ashram
- Bharat Temple
- Geeta Bhawan
- Himalayan Yog Ashram
- Jumpin Heights
- Lakshman Jhula
- Lakshman Temple
- Madhuban Ashram
- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple
- Neer Garh Waterfalls
- Nirmal Ashram
- Omkarananda Ashram
- Osho Ganga Dham Ashram
- Parmarth Niketan
- Phool Chatti Ashram
- Raghunath Temple
- Rajaji National Park
- Ram Jhula
- Sadhaka Grama Ashram
- Shatrughna Temple
- Sivananda Ashram
- Swami Dayananda Ashram
- Tera Manzil Temple
- Triveni Ghat
- Vanprastha Ashram
- Vashistha Cave
- Virbhadra Temple