Nainital Corbett Tour Package
Duration 3 Nights / 4 Days Price 0
Nainital Corbett Tour Package
This is an unbelievably exciting tour that takes you to two of the most amazing and offbeat tourist's destination of India. Blessed with plush natural beauty and ancient temples, Nainital is a popular hill station and is perfect holiday gateway for tourists in summers. The place is located in kumaon foothills in the holy state of Uttarakhand. It has got a scenic location, bounded by green hills with snowcapped mountains is a good choice if you want to enjoy the chill factor.
Corbett National Park situated in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand. The park has the glory of being India's oldest and most reputed national park. Corbett gave birth to first project tiger in India that was launched on April 01st, 1973. It is one of the few tiger reserve in India that allows overnight stay in the heart of the jungle. Nainital is one of the most charismatic hill stations that India harbors. Nainital boasts of Nine different lakes, shares its boundary with one of the most visited National Parks (Corbett National Park only 60 kms) in the country, has Lush Green Valley view of the Hills and lower forested ridges and obviously is part of the Mighty Glittering Himalayan Range. Nainital is a must visit destination for any nature lover who wants to move out of the chaotic city life and be in the lap of nature.
Day 1: Delhi - Nainital (310kms / 8hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Nainital. On arrival check in Hotel and relax. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Nainital (Local Sight Seeing)
After breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. Drive back to Hotel. Enjoy the boat ride at Naini Lake & Ropeway (ON your own). Evening enjoy Mall Road. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3: Nainital to Corbett National Park ( 60 kms 2 hrs)
After breakfast. Check out hotel. Depart for Corbett. On the way visit Corbett Fall. On arrival check in hotel. After Visit Corbett National Park. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett National Park. Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 4: Corbett National Park - Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
After early breakfast. Drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Accommodation on Double / Twin Sharing Basis as Per Package Selected.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All Transportation
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.