Dehradun Tour Packages
Duration 02 Nights 03 Days Price 0
Dehradun Tour Packages
Dehradun was a part of the 'Kedar Khand', the region where Lord Shiva used to stay. It is also believed to be the same place where Lord Rama and his brother did their penance in order to kill the mighty Ravana. The city also marks the site where Guru Dronacharaya spent a year to fulfil his spiritual devotion. One of the oldest cities of India, Dehradun is today the capital of the state of Uttarakhand. Its geographical location is quite breathtaking as it is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas, and is bordered by the Ganges and the Yamuna on the east and west, respectively.
Located in Doon Valley and cradled between the rivers Ganga and Yamuna, Dehradun is best remembered by the colonial-era buildings and museums left behind by the British. The sprawling Forest Research Institute Museum, the Indian Military Academy, the Survey of India Museum, Geology Museum and the Indian Institute of Petroleum are a few of the famous institutes and museums in Dehradun. Nestled among the green hills and often wrapped in a cool mist, is the Hanol Temple. The mysterious Robbers' Cave is sure to bring out the adventurer in you. The Tapkeshwar Temple, Great Stupa and Malsi Deer Park are the other attractions in Dehradun. This fascinating city also serves as a gateway to Rishikesh, Haridwar and Himachal Pradesh.
Day 1: Arrive Dehradun
Today on arrival in pick up from Dehradun Airport/Railway Station and proceed towards check in at hotel & relax, evening free for individual activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Dehradun Local Sightseeing
Today morning breakfast visit at FRI, Tapkeshwar mahadev temple, Buddha Temple, sahastradhara and Robbers cave. Later back to hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Dehradun Dep.
Breakfast at hotel. Today at leisure check out from hotel, on arrival transfer to Airport / Railway station to catch your pre booked Flight / Train.
Tour concludes but sweet memories remains
- Accommodation in Double sharing room
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 4.50% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- 25% Amount at the time of booking. 100% Amount 15 days or earlier, before travel date. Payment by cheque or online payment facility available. Your booking confirmation number will be provided to you.
- Strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
- Minimum Cancilation charges before 10days of Travel Date is 10% of package cost
Tour Cancilation policy
Terms & Conditions
- Package cost will change if opted for guide service, choice of transport vehicle, hotel type change
- Accommodation charges as mentioned in the package are with 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Extra persons in same room charges extra
- Altough we ensure you the best experience but unfortunate delays in travel and inefficient service of hotel is the responsibility of the respective parties.
how to reach Dehradun
Places to Visit In Dehradun
- Asan Barrage
- Buddha Temple
- Chandrabani Temple
- Clock Tower
- Daat Kali Temple
- Forest Research Institute
- Fun Valley
- Guchupani or Robbers Cave
- Kalinga War Memorial
- Laxman Siddh Temple
- Malsi Deer Park
- MDDA Park
- Sai Temple
- Santala Devi Temple
- Shikhar Fall
- Shiv Temple
- Shri Ram Rai Gurudwara
- Subir Raha Oil Museum
- Tapkeshwar Temple
- Tapovan Temple
- Zonal Anthropological Museum